Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
SGW

1097 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2021-08-20 21:23:04

•   Level 4   
    (156) points
    alwissamcenter
    2021-06-01 19:40:59
    Is it possible to erase codes without 12+8 cable on dodge and Chrysler 2019 and later?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Mayermi

2021-08-09 14:00:07 (Reply to:alwissamcenter)

Das Kabel ist am Günstigsten.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-08-17 23:42:58 (Reply to:alwissamcenter)

I'm wondering if  I can get by with the 12+8 cable to be able to scan and view data on the occasional SGM Chrysler vehicle once my update period is expired and I no longer can connect to Autel server to get that in code required to at least scan and view data.
      Will a Maxi Sys with an expired update subscription work with AutoAuth if I register tablet with Auto Auth and pay the $50 a year or you also have to keep your update current with Autel?
      We are bound to see more and more of these  SGM equipped POS FCA Chrysler products as these vehicles come out of their factory warranties.
       Has Any body here been able to get a MaxiSys that is out of update period, registered to Auto Auth after expired Autel update period, paid the $50 to Auto Auth and got tool to connect to Auto Auth and work to scan the SGM equipped vehicle without the on line  handshake from Autel  server with an active update? Is an active Autel update still required with Autel for the SGM handshake or not, if I sign up for Auto Auth and pay the $50 a year?

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2021-08-20 21:23:04 (Reply to:witsend)

Hey Wits, I don't have an answer because I went in halfs on a Wi Tech with another
    shop down the road from mine. The saleman that sold us the Wi Tech (from OEM
    Tools) told us that bypassing the SGM does not give you full coverage and functions
    for things like by directional controls. That Wi Tech was $3800 and $1600 a year. It's
    the most expensive tool for American cars. After paying all of that money, you still have
    to purchase downloads to flash module and believe it or not, you still have to
    purchasea day pass to Tech Authority to use certain features like "restore vehicle
    configuration".
  Total1 Pages